This tutorial will show you how to add a user for the Concrete5 CMS . It’s a good idea for you to have a backup admin account just in case you lose access to your main admin account.
- Log into your Concrete5 site with your admin user.
- On the top right, click the toggle for the Dashboard.
- On the list of menus that opens, click Members.
- You’ll see a list of members and at the top above that, you’ll see an Add User button. Click that.
- You’ll now see a form to fill in for the user details and the Group to put the user in. Our site is new so we’ve not added any groups yet so we will select Administrators for this user.
- Once you fill in the form, click Add in the lower right corner.
Congratulations! You now have another Admin user.